Belmont County Auditor - Cindi Henry

Due to the phase-out of the personal property tax, the 2008 return is the final annual return required to be filed by most general taxpayers except public utility lessors. The personal property tax is being replaced by the Commercial Activity Tax (CAT.) For information and forms on the CAT visit the Ohio Department of Taxation Website or call 1-800-282-1782.